- FCKEditor has been updated to version 2.6.4.
- Extended attributes (textareas) can now use FCK Editor for formatting
- You can now target extended attributes with Local Index advanced params, allowing more robust feed creation
- You can now subscribe to comments
- Resource bundles have been added to the front end rendering
- Added a more advanced cacheFactory that uses Java softReferences that allows for jvm safe in-memory caching. This was inspired and derived from the ColdBox caching system. We highly recommend turning caching on when your sites move into production as this greatly improves performance.
- Instead of referring to variables in the request scope, you now have an event object available to you that provides generic getters and setters as well as other quick lookup methods like getContentBean, getCrumbData, getSite and getServiceFactory.
- The plugin framework has continued to be refined and documentation is in progress. We'll make an official "Plug-Ins" announcement as soon as everything is complete.
- Themes. Yes, it's true...you can expect them no later than May 14th.
- The Mura Marketplace
- Plug-In Architecture
- Developer Docs
- The Mura site. A new Mura product site will be deployed ASAP.
If you have any comments, we'd love to hear them. If you have any questions or experience any issues related to these updates, please let us know in the Mura Support Forum.