Whither CAPTCHA, Enter CFFormProtect
You can find a complete description of the project at RIA Forge using the link above, but here are a few reasons we chose to include it in Mura CMS:
- Fully Accessible
- Invisible to Users
- Goes beyond simply requiring human form submission providing tests for multiple URL submission, mouse movement, keyboard use, timed submission, and keywords.
- Easily Configurable
- Support for Akismet and Project Honey Pot
We've been using on this site and a couple client sites and it's been a real lifesaver.
How to use CFFormProtect in Mura
CFFormProtect is already a part of public-facing system forms in Mura, but if you want to add it to a form created in the Forms Manager, here's how:
- Create a form in the Forms Manager.
- In between the opening and closing <form> tags, enter this code:
[mura ]dspInclude('display_objects/dsp_form_protect.cfm')[/mura ]Note: Don't forget to remove the spaces after the "mura" but before the closing "]"
- Save the form and add it to a page.
- Configure your settings here: /requirements/cfformprotect/cffp.ini. Documentation for configuration can be found here: /requirements/cfformprotect/documentation.html
- If you would like to use the Honey Pot project with CFForm Protect, you can get an API key here, after you've registered.
This is available with Mura version 5.1.530.