Mura CMS Plugins
While Mura CMS has a lot of built-in features, you can do even more with plugins. Browse our favorites or hit GitHub for more Open Source options created by the Mura CMS community.
- Mura Translations
Manage translations between multiple languages and locales.
- Mura Locations
- A plugin that allows you to add Locations to a Google Map. It also allows users to either use their current location or enter their address to obtain a list of the "closest" locations.
- Mura Player
- A plugin that wraps the JW Player (v5) for Flash and HTML5 video and audio
- Slatwall Ecommerce
Slatwall is the full-featured open source eCommerce solution. In addition to store setup, Slatwall integrates with payment, fulfillment and CRM systems.
- Meld MiniCommerce
- A plugin that provides a core ecommerce kernel for non-standard ecommerce needs.
- Mura Disqus
A plugin that makes adding Disqus comments to your site easy as pie.
- Mura LiveFyre
- A Mura Plugin that adds Livefyre comments to your Mura pages.
- Twitter Cards
- Simple plugin that adds Twitter Cards functionality to Mura CMS.
- Mura Google Calendar
- A plugin that displays events from a public Google Calendar. This plugin leverages the FullCalendar jQuery plugin.
- Meld Google Sitemaps
A plugin to auto-generate Google Sitemaps.
- Mura Google Analytics
A plugin to add Google Analytics to your site.
- Mura User Bridge
The Mura User Bridge plugin allows you to integrate with LDAP and Active Directory.
- Mura FW/1
This is a base Mura CMS plugin using FW/1 as its application framework. It's intended to be used by developers familiar with Framework One, or more commonly known as FW/1.
- Mura Meta Generator
A plugin to auto-generate meta keywords and meta descriptions based on actual content.
- Mura Solr
- A plugin to add file searching to default MuraCMS site search.
- Mura ElasticSearch
A plugin that enables Mura to use ElasticSearch distributed search and analytics from elasticsearch.org.
- Mura Cache
- A plugin that enables Mura CMS to take advantage of native CF caches.
- Mura Link Checker
This Mura CMS plugin helps you review your site for broken links.
- Mura Hoth
Hoth aims to help developers better understand exceptions--caught or not--in their application so you can prioritize resolution. Hoth is a simple but effective exception content tracking system.
This Mura plugin sends all exceptions of your mura application and plugins to a centralized BugLogHQ bug repository.
- Mura Gist
- A plugin that enables users to create, manage and display Github Gists (Code Snippets) within their content.
- Mura Nivo
- A plugin that utilizes Nivo Slider to create configurable slide show display objects.
- Mura Banners
MuraBanners enables you to have a specific banner for each page of your Mura site.
- Mobile Mura
A plugin that extends Mura's built-in mobile support by allowing you to configure a completely separate site specifically for Mobile devices.
- Mura Quick Site Builder
Quick Site Builder is a simple Mura CMS Utility plugin that allows you to quickly create Categories and Pages.
- Mura URL Tools
This is a simple MuraCMS plugin for creating alternative URLs for your Mura content.
- Mura Fuse Guard
- The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion is a set of code designed to run inside your existing CFML web applications to block, filter, or log potentially malicious requests.
- Mura Plugin
- A starter plugin to jumpstart your next Mura CMS plugin project.
- View More Plugins
Discover and download MuraCMS plugins and more at GitHub.