SuperSkeleton is responsive (try resizing your browser)... that means that it’ll flex to fit massive screens, or itty bitty iPhone screens (and everything in between). Touch gestures even work on the slider!
Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. – Kayla Knight
SuperSkeleton is more than a template, it’s a comprehensive HTML5 framework; A collection of several incredibly powerful scripts and CSS structures that’s been tied together into a kit that’s perfect as a jumping off point of your next project.
Oh, and the markup, it’s fully standards compliant and written in a way that’s easy to understand. No messy naming silliness… just simple, semantic class names that anyone can understand within minutes. Heck, it’s based on the popular 960.gs, so unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know this is going to be pretty simple to use.
SuperSkeleton is well organized. Take what you love, leave what you don’t, customize the rest. It’s completely in your hands – turn it into the next big thing, or just as your little personal projects, it’s up to you.
- 20 HTML Template Files (showcasing the flexibility of the framework)
- The Super Skeleton UI Kit (Exclusive Freebie PSD )
- 3 Minimal skins and 2 fontstacks to start with. (Adding 100+ skins is really silly if you ask me )
- Individual Skinnable PSD files for all major UI elements
- Organized CSS files, including easy to use Media-Queries sections.
- Filterable Portfolio/Gallery system
- The basics: lightbox, image overlay effects, CSS3 (coded to work or degrade gracefully on old browsers), form elements, brandable footer, etc. Everything you would expect from a premium HTML framework.
- Extensive Documentation
Super Skeleton is a Theme Forest theme created by Brandon Jones that has been converted by Blue River for use in Mura CMS. All Mura CMS functionality has been styled to match the design of Super Skeleton for seamless site building. In addition, Super Skeleton for Mura CMS includes a completely built out example site that is included with the Mura Site Bundle. From the home page, dynamically-generated slide show to the blog, to the news section to contact form, it's all been hooked up in Mura so all you need to do is make the site your own.
Commercial. All rights reserved.
- October 30, 2012, 3:52 PM
- Sam Singer said:
Deploying responsive sites in almost no time using Super Skeleton!