MuraCon 2016 was held February 18 and 19 in Sacramento, CA. We had speakers from the community and the Mura development team presenting on wide range of topics, including:
- An in-depth look at Mura CMS 7.0 - features, new UI and more
- New layout manager (visual drag/drop of page elements, including slideshows, local content indexes, related content & forms)
- New form builder - greatly improved forms capabilities, including survey creation
- How the Mura JSON API and Mura ORM capablities can be leveraged to quickly create powerful custom functionality
- How to improve Mura CMS team workflow and productivity
- An overview of Mura Experience Platform, our new marketing-focused software
We had attendees from across the world gathered together, sharing information and personal insights about their use of Mura CMS.
We hope you'll join us for the next MuraCon - we'll be announcing details soon!