Freedom and focus are the priorities for changes in version 7.1 of the Mura platform.
As we work towards a truly immutable delivery system for the digital experience, we are also working towards a vision for Mura as a modern platform that helps developers and IT professionals thrive.
Content as a Service (CaaS) is a highly sought-after aspect of modern content and experience management, and it's now available in Mura, with every piece of content from components to ORM entities available for remote consumption.
In this webinar, Matt Levine and Sean Schroeder provide a quick and informative walk-through of the latest advancements and the thinking that helped get us here, including:
• The push towards API-led thinking with Mura.js and the JSON API
• Enhancements for remotely accessible Content as a Service
• The new Mura ORM Assembler & Scaffolder
• Mura's new modular directory structure
• Support for continuous deployment and Docker-based development
• Streamlined theme development with Bootstrap 4
Learn more on the Mura Blog: getmura.com/blog/now-available-the-immutable-mura-7-1/